Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher KW-Racing Index du Forum
Le Forum des Sportives du Sud !!

KW-Racing Index du Forum » Rallye / Circuit / 4x4 » Topics Circuits » Facebook Php Get Number Of Likes
Facebook Php Get Number Of Likes
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:57 (2018) Répondre en citant
nanninevi

Masculin
Point(s): 4 410
Point(s)/Msg: 8,45

> DOWNLOAD

3 WordPress Hacks to Unlock Some Much-Needed Features. urlencode($fql); // Facebook Response is in JSON $response = filegetcontents($fqlURL); return jsondecode($response); } $fb = facebookcount(' // facebook share count echo $fb[0]->sharecount; // facebook like count echo $fb[0]->likecount; // facebook comment count echo $fb[0]->commentcount; Related Comment Newsletter Google Scripts Code Facebook Retrieve Facebook Likes Count with PHP . Facebook has become one of the most visited websites on the Internet and now it has over 1.53 billion monthly active users with over 50% of these users logging in daily. He's been profiled on Lifehacker. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to get number of Facebook likes? Ask Question up vote 2 down vote favorite 2 I am trying to get the number of Facebook likes on my Facebook page. For code to work you need to put echo $pagelikes[ 'likes' ]; instead line echo $pagelikes->likes; shareimprove this answer answered Jun 17 '15 at 13:50 Dampas 636 add a comment protected by Brad Larsonf Feb 6 '14 at 23:06 Thank you for your interest in this question. Search engines take in account the number of "FB Likes" when deciding what to display at your friends, and fans pages. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php facebook facebook-graph-api or ask your own question. $pageID)); echo $pagelikes->likes; } Except, I would like it to display the short form of the number of likes instead of the entire number. 404 Not Found.. Simply I use finction fbcount() and provide it a parameter as a Link or URL. Categories Tips And Tricks Internet PHP Javascript CSharp SQL Server Linux Lastest Videos Our Demos About Contact HomeWrite With Us Job Request 404 Sorry, the page you asked for couldn't be found. He holds an engineering degree in Computer Science from IIT and happens to be the first professional blogger in India. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. More likes, means more likely that your page or status will appear. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Get Free Facebook Likes, Followers, Shares & Comments Exchange!. Recommended Related Get Social Share Counts of a URL with Google Scripts 2015-04-30 Fetch Google Search Results with the Site Search API 2015-10-22 Scrape Web Pages with YQL and Apps Script 2014-12-02 Web Scrape Instagram to Get User Profiles with Google Apps Script 2017-08-02 Get QuickBooks Data into Google Sheets with Apps Script 2016-02-08 Get Book Details by ISBN with the Google Books API 2015-04-16 What's New Case Studies Google Scripts and G Suite October 06, 2016 What are Closures in JavaScript December 30, 2017 Generate Screenshots of Google Slides with Google Script December 16, 2017 Find Driving Directions, Distance and Time with Google Maps API and Apps Script November 19, 2017 Upload Google Drive Files to Dropbox with Google Apps Script October 30, 2017 Download Web Files to Dropbox with Google Apps Script October 30, 2017 Extract Text from PDF files with Google Apps Script October 30, 2017 Google AddonsMail Merge for Sending Personalized Emails Personalized emails with Gmail InstallDownload Gmail Messages to Google Drive Archives emails in Google Drive InstallAudit Permissions of your Google Drive Who can see your files? InstallSmart Auto-Responder for Gmail Better than canned responses InstallSend Recurring Emails with Gmail Scheduler Send Emails Later InstallReceive Files in Google Drive from Anyone File Uploads for Google Forms Install . Custom Walker to Extend the WalkerComment Class. Add Custom Gravatar Choices to a WordPress Theme. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. With 19 years' experience in software development, Amit has authored several popular Google Add-ons that are deployed in some of the biggest companies and universities worldwide with over 250,000 installations. urlencode($fql); 1 $fqlURL = " . We build bespoke solutions that use the capabilities and the features of Google Apps for automating business processes and driving business productivity. Do you want 1000's of fans on your Facebook Pages.?. asked 4 years, 8 months ago viewed 1,737 times active 2 years, 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked -5 Can we get details of Facebook page like Page Likes and other Related 2783How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?1849How do I get a YouTube video thumbnail from the YouTube API?71How to get the Facebook user id using the access token2478How do I check if a string contains a specific word?355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service6How to get pageid from facebook url8How can I get the share count of a photo on Facebook?-1FaceBook user work position name parsing issue3Batch Graph - count number of likes for numerous pages1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG How to check if string contain alphabetic characters or alphabetic characters and numbers? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Write Moby Dick, approximately Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport QGIS Shapefile warps when zooming out Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? On measurable cardinals Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? What is a Green Word? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? Include element in RTF Text Field Why bother with even parity? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Why is it allowed to have a declaration without a name? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? more hot questions question feed lang-php . Recommended CDN Hosting Premium Themes VPS 2014 4 Rapid Development . After passing this query we will get our response in JSON. "Register" for FREE to get "Likes" and start the "Like Exchange". $fb = fbcount(' 1 $fb = fbcount(' Wait a minute! There is nothing shown in page :'( As I told you we get response in JSON so obviously we have to echo that response 5a02188284
facebook private profile viewer v2012 free downloadfacebook de raul xol maczfree download facebook video calling setup exefacebook credits hack v2.0chat facebook photoscapefree facebook password hacker downloadsthe best facebook app for blackberryfacebook download for n85how do you like for a like on facebookhow to not show available for chat on facebook

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:57 (2018)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

KW-Racing Index du Forum » Topics Circuits
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation